Deadline for abstract submission is
15th December, 2014
On the top of the Abstract,
mention the Topic and Code from the list of topics given
Atoms & Molecular Structure, Collision Processes and its
Applications in Solar and Stellar Plasma [Code 1]
2. Intense Field, Short Pulse and Atto-Second Physics
3. Bose-Einstein Condensation
4. Laser Technology, Quantum Optics and Applications
5. Nanomaterials and NanoScience [Code 5]
6. Electron/Ion beam and Electron Microscopy with
their use in various interdisciplinary branches of science
like Life Sciences etc. [Code 6]
7. Application of Atomic, Molecular, Optical and Nano
Physics in Petroleum, Renewable Energy, Environment
Sciences, Information Technology, Health and Education in
developing countries [Code 7]
Submitted abstracts will be accepted in accordance with the guidelines outlined below:
1) Abstracts, in English, are to be submitted electronically
2) Single column should be used through out text.
3) Use single line spacing throughout; abstract should not exceed 400 words.
4) Use as concise a title as possible.
5) Presenting author should be indicated by (*).
6) Give affiliation of all authors.
7) Give contact information for the presenting author:
Name, Affiliation, Address, Email, Phone & Fax numbers.
8) Include five keywords.
9) All abstracts will be refereed.
10) Acceptance of manuscript is subject to peer review.
11) Abstract should be sent
in word document file.
Figures should be drawn using epic, eepic, CorelDraw, GNU Plot, MS-Excel, Maple, Mathematica
(b) MS-Word _ WordPerfect _ Quark _QuarkExpress
(i) Figures should be drawn using MS-Excel, CorelDraw, Maple, Mathematical
Note. Figures drawn using picture tool provided in MS-Word are not acceptable.
(ii) Equations should be made through Math Type or Equation Editor.
Style of the
Font: Times New Roman (for text) + Symbol (for notation)
Font size: 12 pt / Single spacing
Page Size: A4 (wide margins)
Abstract/manuscript should be sent at
All the communication regarding abstract/Paper should be made to
a) Abstracts are
invited for oral/poster presentations
b) Size of the poster should be 1 m * 1 m